AMAZING VISUAL EFFECTS
“A Historic Fairy Tale!” — The Angkor Dynasty Theater showcases Khmer legends and the historic ups and downs of Cambodia’s past — in a revolutionary, first-class, senses-dazzling, theater format.
FIND ANGKOR DYNASTY THEATER
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- When is the show?
- Angkor Dynasty presents this amazing theatrical performance every night at 7:30 pm
- Where is the show?
- The show is presented at Angkor Grand Theater in Siem Reap Cambodia. Located on Charles de Gaulle, next to Le Meridien Hotel Angkor.
- How long is the show?
- The show lasts approximately 75 minutes.
- Is there food available?
- Coffee shop with pastries (not included in ticket price) is available at the theater.
- How do I get my ticket from AngkorDynasty.com?
- Do you offer free transportation to the show?
- Guests must arrange their own transportation to and from the show. Tuktuk and Grab are available and average $1-$2 each way from most hotels.
- Do you offer specials for large groups?
- If you have a group larger than 10, contact us here to inquire about large group pricing.
- What is the pricing for small children?
All children under 5 years old may attend the show at no additional cost with shared seat. Children from 6-12 years old get 50% discount.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- You may cancel your ticket and receive a refund less 5% bank fee for 24 hours or more prior to the showtime.
- No refund for any cancellation of less than 24 hours prior to the showtime.
- How long does it take to receive my refund?
Please allow 3-5 business days for processing. Please check with your card issuer for their refund terms.